Vertical transportation - lift and escalator consultants
Cundall's vertical transportation team offers a full range of lift and escalator consultancy services. The Cundall team has in excess of 150 years of knowledge and experience in lift and escalator traffic analysis, design, installation, refurbishment, modernisation, replacement and maintenance management covering all types of lifts, escalators and moving walkways.
We understand that lifts and escalators perform a vital service in most buildings, but that they also take up valuable space. We aim to understand the needs and requirements of our clients’ to develop effective solutions.
Examples of services include:
- Lift / escalator surveys in association with:
- Poor reliability
- Equipment improvement
- Accessibility assessment
- Capital planning
- Acquisition and disposal of buildings
- Delapidation assessments
- Vertical Transportation design and traffic analysis
- BREEAM ENE06 assessment reports
- Assessment of existing equipment performance, and comparison to current best practice – often for rent reviews and to support clients when considering moving office
- Specifications for new equipment, refurbishment and replacements
- Procurement support
- Technical review of lift and escalator contractor proposals
- Project management and contract administration for projects
- Acceptance and witness testing of lifts and escalators
- Bespoke maintenance contract development
- Management of lift and escalator maintenance contracts
For further information please see below for our capability statements or contact Graham for further information.