IT and audio visual
Engage, Collaborate and Entertain
Cundall’s IT and audio visual team is an independent technology consultant.
We act as the interface between property owners, building managers, IT departments and design teams to define the technology strategy for new or refurbished buildings and office fit-outs. We offer our services through the complete project lifecycle from strategy, concept, design, procurement, implementation and occupancy.
Services by sector
We provide integrated design and delivery and regularly work in collaboration with our in house building services, lighting, security and acoustic teams.
We achieve the following benefits for our clients:
- Engage, Collaborate and Entertain - Flexible space equipped with the right technology for branding, informing and connecting people
- Mobility - Agile working
- Investment protection - Navigating technology change
- Marketability - Buildings that anticipate technology requirements from tenants and the public
- Cost control - Budget, lifecycle costing, transparent procurement
- Reduce risk - Building selection due diligence, IT and audio visual design, cyber security review, IT service continuity planning
- Robust design - Proven and auditable, international best practice
- Managed assets - Networked, data and performance visibility
- Standards - Continuity, ease of use, lower estate management cost