From our office in Warsaw, we provide sustainability consulting services across Poland and surrounding countries.
We aim to enhance building quality by the use of our skills and experience, innovative technologies and approach, wide range of building simulations and environmental building certification tools.
Established in 2012, our Polish office is focussed on delivering the environmentally responsible buildings. We have highly skilled team with experience gathered on the projects all over the world. We are committed to provide the sustainability consultancy tailored to the local conditions and clients expectations.
Our range of services includes:
- Concept design and energy strategy assessments
- Building certification including LEED, BREEAM
- Optimisation of the building passive design:
- Façade design
- Natural ventilation and its control
- Optimum use of solar and wind energy in building (form, shape, building services)
- Thermal comfort enhancement
- Renewable energy sources and their integration with the building
- Simulations (energy, comfort, daylighting)
- Specialised simulations using CFD technique (Fluent & 6-sigma softwares) for data centres operation, pedestrian wind comfort, flues dispersion, thermal comfort, thermal bridging, and various bespoke analyses
From the Polish office we offer all Cundall’s services to provide global knowledge with a local touch to our clients located in Poland and surrounding countries. Our services include:
- Acoustic engineering
- Building automation
- Building services
- Civil engineering
- Critical systems
- Fire engineering
- IT and audio visual
- Lighting design
- Sustainable design
- Structural engineering
- Vertical transportation
Presentations: We are happy to give you the presentation on our experience with sustainable buildings, LEED/BREEAM certifications in practice, building design optimisation (facades, passive design, energy strategies), integration of renewable energy sources or the use of simulations in the design process, etc. Please contact Wojtek Stec at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.