"If everyone lives as we do in Singapore we'd need 3.4 planets to support us." GFN (2011 data)
1. Can cities survive without cement, coal and oil?
2. Are biofuels sustainable?
3. Can I harness the power of my dancing?
4. Is cheese better than chicken?
5. Do leaky building have lower energy?
Join Cundall for World Green Building Week as David Collins, Sustainability Specialist, challenges the sustainability myths.
This interactive workshop based on the One Planet Living principles will guide you through the steps that will significantly reduce our environmental impact both in terms of our personal lives and building design.
Test your own impact here and come along to discuss it.
Date: Wednesday 30 September 2015
Venue: Cundall, 1 Grange Road, Orchard Building #06-02, Singapore 239693
Please register your interest to Joanne, firstname.lastname@example.org
See how Cundall is celebrating World Green Building Week across the world.