Andrew Thompson presented at the Retrofitting Healthcare Facilities 2015 at Sydney on the 26th March 2015. He discussed " How to Achieve Reduced Operating Costs and Improve Sustainable Performance". It covered:
• Whole life costing – design, construction, maintenance, energy and operational costs
• Future proofing your facility – flexibility and adaptability of design
• Developing a low-carbon strategy for your facility
• Items that should never be cut from refurb budgets
• The process for identifying the key opportunities and paybacks
The Retorfitting Heathcare Facilities Conference forms part of the wider Australian Healthcare Week. As one of the largest and most diverse healthcare events in Australia, Australian Healthcare Week 2015 brought together the entire value chain involved in managing patient quality, safety and experience; improving operational efficiency through state-of-the-art technology; and best practice design and construction for hospitals of the future. For more information please click here.