Mariana Trusson, Associate Director, will be speaking at the London Build Sustainability Summit as part of the London Build Expo on 25-26 October 2017, being held at Olympia.
London Build 2017, now in its third year, is the UK’s largest construction expo dedicated entirely to opportunities in London and the South of England.
Mariana will be a member of the Panel Discussion on Designing Healthy Buildings. The session, held on 25 October at 1.00pm, will cover;
• Understanding occupant satisfaction – Occupants perspective
• The importance of a good consultation
• Healthier solutions in fit-outs
• Lighting, air quality and acoustics – The WELL Standard
Mariana will speak on the second day of the expo on Creating Wealth Through Healthier Workplaces on 26 October at 10.30am. The agenda includes
• New frameworks - Examples of best practice
• Well being evaluation and integration
• The major challenges
• Case studies
Mariana will also be joining the discussion during The Women in Construction Morning Tea on 26th October at 9.30am.
Date: 25-26 October 2017
Time: 25 October – 9.30-5.00pm
26 October – 9.30-4.30
Venue: Olympia London (Level 1 - Central & West Halls) - Hammersmith Rd, London W14 8UX
To register for your free ticket, click here.