Alan Fogarty, Sustainability Partner, will be speaking at the Passenger Terminal Expo taking place on the 26 March 2019 from 13.45-14.15.
The Passenger Terminal Expo & Conference has firmly established itself as the most highly regarded airport conference in the world. With over 7,350 attendees from at least 100 countries, it is an exceptional opportunity for industry leaders to share their innovations, knowledge and insight through a comprehensive and diverse range of conferences and panel discussions.
Alan will be talking about delivering low-carbon construction and operation. He will use a case study to explain the approach to low-carbon expansion in the aviation industry and how these issues can be addressed. His presentation will cover:
- Prediction versus actual energy consumption – implementing the new design for performance standard
- Why embodied energy is important
- The national grid carbon content trajectory and what impact this may have
- Strategies for reducing occupant energy demand
- Low-carbon cooling and heating system strategies
Date: Tuesdsay 26 March 2019
Venue: Excel, London
Click here to find out more.