Andrew Bissell, Director of Light4, will be speaking at the Build2Perform Live on 21-22 November 2017 taking place at the London’s Olympia.
Build2Perform Live is the most significant two-day interactive event dedicated to helping built environment professionals and the wider supply chain improve efficiency and save money through effective building services.
Andrew and a guest speaker will discuss about TA2 How to design for user wellbeing: design, innovation & controls.
Date: 21 November 2017
Time: 10.45 - 11.30
Subject: TA2 - How to design for user wellbeing: design, innovation & controls
Venue: Olympia London, Hammersmith Road, Kensington, W14 8UX
This session delivers an overview of recent innovations in lighting and design considerations. Practical case study examples from the Well Building Standard will share the lessons to be learned from outcomes, which metrics to use and the benefits, with specific reference to how the Well Building Standard has impacted “comfort in use.”
- An empty room needs no lights: light for people not spaces
- How to ensure your lighting project complies with the Well Building Standard?
- How WELL changes the design process?
- How WELL changes the design products?
- Checking compliance
- What’s next?
- Latest case studies and developments in lighting across different building types
For more information on this event and to book your place, please click here.