With continued development placing ever-growing demands upon global resources, climate extremes putting traditional materials through their paces, innovation and technology changing what and how materials are used, and massive changes planned to the ways in which Australian recycling is undertaken, how can Australia’s construction and infrastructure sector learn, adapt and flourish?
Come along to this free event for construction and infrastructure professionals - particularly those in procurement, sustainability and project management roles - and:
- Understand the key impacts and risks associated with current construction materials
- Hear about how better materials choices make for better buildings and infrastructure
- Learn more about the changing face of third-party product and material certification
- Find out what materials are seeing the biggest changes through technology and innovation
- Hear how Australia's recycling practices are changing, and what needs to change yet further
- Understand the role of procurement in materials decisions for projects large and small
- Challenge your perceptions of 'the materials of the future' with predictions of forthcoming trends
- Question the panel about materials, products, recycling and waste.
We will hear from:
- Robin Mellon, Chief Executive Officer, Supply Chain Sustainability School
- David Clark, Director and Partner, Cundall
- Kate Harris, Chief Executive Officer, Good Environmental Choice Australia
- Brooke Donnelly, Chief Executive Officer, Australian Packaging Covenant Organisation
- Donna Reddin, Procurement Manager, Laing O'Rourke
- Cameron O'Brien, Key Account Manager, Dulux Group
Date: Wednesday 8 August 2018
Time: 7.00 - 9.30am
Venue: Cundall, Level 1, 48 Alfred Street, Milsons Point, NSW 2061
Click here to register.