We approach all our projects by first exploring their ultimate goals rather than simply accepting the details of the design brief.
We motivate and educate our clients and partners around their potential for a positive impact on the environment, designing solutions that create real and long lasting change.
We work collaboratively with the rest of the project team through all stages of the project, to deliver projects that achieve agreed financial, social and environmental objectives.
Our methodology is based on:
- Creating good communications and cooperation between all the key stakeholders.
- Using of workshops to challenge assumptions and preconceived ideas, to encourage lateral thinking, and to test proposed solutions.
- Using of Cundall’s experts to bring additional knowledge and experience at the earliest stages
of the decision making process.
- Developing an appropriate balance between best practice, local codes and construction technologies.
- Integrating sustainable design processes and initiatives into the project within cost budgets.
- Value engineering to avoid overdesign of services and systems.
- Establishing and monitoring an agreed quality standard for the engineering design and construction.